This is such a delicious recipe and pretty quick and easy as well! Make sure you roll them out thin so that they get golden brown and crispy!
(Dairy & Gluten Free)
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp tapioca flour
1 tsp Himalayan salt
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
1/2 tsp fresh thyme finely chopped
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 large eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C
2. Use a large mixing bowl and add almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca starch, onion powder, chopped herbs, sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Mix until very well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, add the eggs and olive oil and whisk until slightly frothy. Pour this right over the dry ingredients and knead with your hands until a dough forms.
4. Shape the dough into a thick disk then place it between two sheets of baking paper and roll out to desired thickness.
5. Remove the top sheet and, with a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut the dough into about 30-40 crackers, depending on what size you want.
6. Slide the crackers (on the bottom sheet of baking paper) right onto a baking sheet.
7. Place in the oven and bake for about 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.